Night Requiem Index du Forum

Night Requiem Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CHANGEMENT D'ADRESSE 
Le forum a dorénavant changé d'adresse: http://nightrequiem.forumactif.ca/
Best Tactical Flashlight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Night Requiem Index du Forum -> Le jeu -> Les quests
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bestflashlight

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Best Tactical Flashlight Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Best Tactical Flashlight 

Except that, this tactical flashlight may be very durable due to the fact it is crafted from very strong materials and provide a very sturdy experience. i can say with self assurance that the maximum most effective scratches can be present and there can be no symptoms of damage after lengthy-time period use. This flashlight is really long lasting and ca take a beating. 

There may be no LED flashlight for this tactical flashlight as this flashlight is The Surefire X300 extremely supplies a lovely 500-lumen beam targeted by means of a precision TIR lens. It’s very vibrant, and it's far each little bit of a 500 lumens flashlight. I as compared it to a few CREE lighting fixtures i've, and it had no problem hanging with they all. The spill and shade of the white mild is best in my view. it's far similar in lumens to the TLR-1 HL (X300 is 500 lumens, TLR-1 HL is 630 lumens). In truth, I couldn’t see the distinction in a check. each will blind your enemy and provide lots of illumination. it's miles extraordinarily vibrant comparing the 500 lumens mild now compared the preceding product by surefire of best 170 lumens. 

Best Tactical Flashlights are extremely good inside their high level of barriers, however in the dark, you can not see with a laser, simplest point with one so you must have mild. And lots of it! It gives out special off-white high-overall performance LED produces 500 lumens biased within the yellowish-green spectrum foremost for human imaginative and prescient Moreover, the Surefire ultra high Ouput LED Weaponlight has capabilities and an superb interface including in order to get momentary mild, the turn transfer works like a pressure switch. just observe ahead strain on it and also you get white mild. The handiest downside about this light is how easy you can pulse the light. 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Best Tactical Flashlight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Night Requiem Index du Forum -> Le jeu -> Les quests Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange